Facebook has a feature that made it easy for users to share their memories today with their friends and families.
Have you ever saw a memories today on your timeline on Facebook, but failed to share it because you feel you were going to share it later, or just don’t want to share it, but later wished to share it after it has disappeared from your timeline?
The good news is that the memories today may have disappeared from your Facebook timeline, but it is still available on your Facebook account.
What this means is that you can still share the memories if you know how to find it. In this article, I will be showing you how to find and share your memories today on Facebook.
Also with the following step, you can find memories from different years
how to find memories 1,2,3,4,..10 years ago on Facebook
- Log in your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- on the right side of your screen click activity log
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the MENU on your left to filter the activities: If the MEMORIES if picture or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that facebook MEMORY brought back to show you as your “ON THIS DAY“.
- Select the year keep scrolling down till you find the Picture or video that appeared as You Memory today.
Where Can I Find my Memories Today on Facebook
- Login to your FB account
- if you are using Desktop, take a look at the left side of your screen
- Scroll down till you will see the option Memories, click on it.
- You will see the memories from the past if there’s known you will see the message; No Memories Today.
If you find this post helpful, please share it on your social media timeline, someone may also find it