How to Change Language on Facebook – Changing your Facebook language to English is somehow difficult especially when the default language is a language you know nothing about.
Facebook is home to more than a hundred languages. So there is a likelihood that Facebook supports your local language.
But I want to let you know that Facebook’s language setting is a relatively easy thing to do though some people have been having lots of challenges before they are able to do this due to the fact that they don’t know the easiest steps they should take.
That’s why in this article, I will have to clearly list out the steps you can use in changing your Facebook language to English.
How to Easily Set You Facebook Language to English
Follow the guidelines below to successfully set your Facebook language to English.
NOTE: Chrome users may probably have no problem if given the option to translate it. Otherwise, do the following:
1. Sign Into Your Facebook Account
2. Click Here, after the language page has been displayed, click on “Edit” in the first line and it will show you the list of Languages available to choose and “Save Changes”. Alternatively, Go to Setting
3. Click on the Language symbol ( blue ball)
Also Read: Create A New Facebook Account
4. Click on “Edit” in the first line and it will show you the list of Languages available
5. Choose your Preferred Facebook language in the drop-down menu.
6. Lastly, click on the “Save Changes” button and your language will immediately be set to the preferred language.
How to Easily Set You Facebook Language to English via iPhone or Android
- Open the Facebook app and ensure successfully sign in.
- Tap on the bottom right corner to access the menu icon.
- Tap on ‘Settings & Privacy’. A submenu will open and you will select ‘app language’.
- You can now manually change your language to English.
If you have any questions, suggestions, and contributions pertaining to this, kindly use the comment section below, and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
We also believe that this article was helpful, if yes, please use any of our share buttons below to share this article with your friends and family across the globe.