Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme | Details
Applications are invited from eligible undergraduate students for the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 /2021.
If you are an undergraduate student studying in a Nigerian university or polytechnic, then Guinness scholarship 2020 /2021 is for you. Learn about details and apply.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: Applications are open to students studying the following courses:
- Engineering & Sciences: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing and Sales. Human Resources/Insudstrial and Labour relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year student in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
- Students from host communities are particularly encouraged to apply
Selection Criteria: As part of the selection process for Guinness scholarship;
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman or their Community Development Associations where applicable
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship will provide
- Full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and polytechnics.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- University / Polytechnic
- Matriculation Number / Year of Study
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Phone Numer / E-mail
- Scanned copy of student ID card or Admission Letter
16th November, 2020.