“Google pay on the App Store.” Google Pay, commonly referred to as Google Wallet, is an app that enables Android and iOS users to be able to electronically send and receive money from family and friends. Although Android users have the benefit of making transactions from Google websites such as Google Play, they also make other transactions from stores that use payment accounts such as debit or credit cards stored in the app.
If you prefer, you have the option of adding several payment methods to the app. It is important to note that using your credit and debit card is the same as using the actual cards via the app. If you are going to collect reward points for using those cards, if you use the card via the app, you are always likely to obtain them.
Google Pay on the App Store
When you pay for something you want, like paying for a new car or a movie ticket without the use of a card, the Google pay app is like the usual thing you do. By giving you the ability to make a combination of all your accounts in one safe location, the Google pay app instantly turns your finances to high tech.
The best part is that it turns your phone into your personalized bank, enabling you to move money in a short time or make other payments. While some of the Google pay features are restricted by region, although this can change in time, depending on where you live or do your business, it is important to recognize that there are some limitations.
About Google Pay
Google Pay, commonly referred to as G Pay, is a digital wallet and online payment system that Google has built on mobile devices to make payments simpler for users of watches, tablets or Android phones. On September 11, 2015, it was released for the first time. In addition, the Google Pay app accepts vouchers, retail cards, tickets for public transport, boarding passes, student ID, movie tickets, the list goes on.
Google Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to transmit card information that enables the transfer of funds to the retailer. Google Pay has no card cap and allows a screen lock to be set on the phone, similar to contactless payments that are used in different countries. The service is well guarded, keeping the payment information of the user confidential, sending a one-time authentication code instead of information about the card or accounts of the user.
How to Setup Google Pay App
Setting up a Google pay app is quite easy, the procedures are listed below;
- First, download the Google pay app.
- Then you sign in with your Google account. Ensure to carefully read and follow the instructions to set up an individual profile.
- Follow the instruction to get set up
- Fill in the payment method you want to use. You might likely add your debit card for faster transactions, you can later add a second payment method.
How to Add your Payment Method
The addition of the payment method is listed below, you can add your credit or debit cards with these few guidelines;
- Tap “Add” at the bottom of the app, then chose debit or credit card.
- Use the camera of your phone to capture the info on your card or you could enter it manually. Take note that credit cards cannot help send money on the devices of iOS.
- If requested, verify your payment method by choosing an option of your liking.
- You will get a verification code, enter your verification code.
Google pay is an easier way for financial transactions. Just a trial and you won’t regret it.