Facebook Commerce Manager is a platform to set up a shop and manage sales on Facebook and Instagram.
With Commerce Manager, you can choose where you want your customers to complete their purchase:
- On your website?
- On Facebook or Instagram with checkout? or
- With a direct message?
Read On: How To Set Up Facebook Shops With Checkout in Commerce Manager
Depending on your choice, you can access different tools and settings in Facebook Commerce Manager.
All sellers can:
- Create and manage a Facebook Shop and collections
- See a summary of sales activities, catalog, issues to fix and suggested actions
- View and manage items in a catalog
- Get insights about customers and popular items
- Explore ways to advertise your items
- Control commerce account settings, business information and Page permissions
Additionally, businesses with checkout can use Commerce Manager to
- Let people buy items directly on Facebook or Instagram
- Offer Purchase Protection to customers
- View payouts, manage finances, fulfill orders and process returns
- Use an Inbox to respond to messages
- See an overview of your delivery and customer service performance
- Contact support to get help with Commerce Manager
Who can use Commerce Manager
To sell items on Facebook platforms, you must:
- Meet the Commerce Eligibility Requirements
- Have a Facebook Shop or Instagram Shop
- Follow Facebook Seller Policies and Commerce Policies
What information is required for Commerce Manager
All businesses must provide this information to set up Commerce Manager:
- A Facebook Page
- A commerce account with your details
- A catalog with items you sell
Businesses with checkout must provide this information:
- A business category and type
- Bank account details for collecting payouts
- A State Tax Registration Number for every state where the business operates, for tax purposes
- A Federal Tax Identification Number that matches the business representative’s name for financial reporting
- A business representative’s personal or business identity information to verify the authenticity of the business
- Shipping options, return policy and a customer service email to set up customer service
Read On: Facebook Shopping – How To Create Online Shop?
2 thoughts on “Facebook Commerce Manager – All You Need To Know”
Comments are closed.